COVID-19 Important Update
With community restrictions lifting, we are excited to welcome back many of our retailers who have
re-opened their doors and are here to serve you. We all have a role to play in keeping each other safe. We ask that when shopping at West Ryde Marketplace you follow these simple guidelines;
1. Keep a safe 1.5m distance between you and others
2. Wash or sanitise your hands regularly
3. Cough or sneeze into your elbow
4. Allow extra time for your shopping visit
5. Stay at home if you're unwell
Please note that you may need to queue outside stores (due to store capacity limits).
Here's how we are taking care of you:
Thank you for your support to keep our community safe, and we look forward to seeing you soon!